Smoking Addiction Community
does smoking affect a man's sperm regeneration and it begins steri...
About This Community:

Welcome to Smoking Addiction Forum. This forum is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people who smoke and are trying to quit. The forum covers topics ranging from Cessation Programs and Products, Health Issues, How to Quit, Reasons to Quit, Relapse Prevention, Friend and Family Support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

does smoking affect a man's sperm regeneration and it begins sterility???

i use to smoke within 1 month, sometimes i feel pain in my testicle, and one day when i masturbate, there was a little amount of semen was come out, this was a sign of sterility cause of smoking??
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
351246_tn?1379685732
Hi!
The effect of nicotine is almost immediate and so is the good effect of stopping it. So, if you have smoked only for a month, please give this up immediately. The symptoms could be due to reduced blood supply caused by spasm of vessels. Otherwise, they may be unrelated and due to infection or sweat dermatitis etc. If the symptoms persist, please consult a doctor. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.
Blank
351246_tn?1379685732
PS: Yes, smoking can reduce the sperm count and density of semen, however this is usually seen in chronic smokers. So, if you feel a change, then it could be just a normal variation of semen consistency. However, if the symptoms persist, please consult a doctor immediately.
Blank
7648755_tn?1392993116
"PS: Yes, smoking can reduce the sperm count and density of semen, however this is usually seen in chronic smokers. So, if you feel a change, then it could be just a normal variation of semen consistency. However, if the symptoms persist, please consult a doctor immediately. "

i have nothing to say .only say stop smoke .
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Smoking Addiction Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...