how long till nicotine out of system
Does anyone know how long nicotine stays in your system. I have to take a urine test and nicotine in my system will disqaulify me from this thing im trying to do. I hope someone can tell me before I take the urine test. thanks, this is a serious question, not a spoof
dave
I googled your question and came up with this:

Question

How long does nicotine stay in the system? Is there any risk associated with quitting smoking "cold turkey"?

Answer
Nicotine is a short-acting drug that is eliminated from the body relatively quickly (i.e., within a day or so). However, the effects of acute nicotine withdrawal can be felt for as much as two weeks or more. In addition, the byproducts of nicotine can be detected in the blood for up to a month after you stop smoking. This is only of concern if you are in a situation where someone else might want to test you for the presence of nicotine or nicotine byproducts in your system.

A suggestion. You might want to do your own search. We are not doctors on this board. Good luck though.