Smoking Addiction Community
husband who smokes

Welcome to Smoking Addiction Forum. This forum is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people who smoke and are trying to quit. The forum covers topics ranging from Cessation Programs and Products, Health Issues, How to Quit, Reasons to Quit, Relapse Prevention, Friend and Family Support.

husband who smokes

My husband is a smoker. He smokes a lot. I am really concerned about his health as well as my own. I am also 5 months pregnant. I don't have any other friends or close family who smoke so I don't have a lot of experience with the topic. I want to help him quit but he gets really sensitive about the whole thing and we end up in huge arguments. Any pointers?
I would urge him to stop smoking especially if you are 5 months pregnant. The smoke is not good for you nor the baby. Second hand smoke can be just as deadly. I would give him all the negative sides of smoking and maybe say you will give up something as well. Its always easier if you are going through something with a partner. Hope this helps you!
Thanks for the advice!