Smoking Addiction Community
im 16

Welcome to Smoking Addiction Forum. This forum is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people who smoke and are trying to quit. The forum covers topics ranging from Cessation Programs and Products, Health Issues, How to Quit, Reasons to Quit, Relapse Prevention, Friend and Family Support.

im 16

is chewing bad for my age.

16
its bad for anyone. trust me i speak from experience. I have a lot of bone loss in my front lower, and have already lost one tooth. I am currently pregnant but after I have the baby my dentist wants to take all my teeth and give me full dentures. I'm 28.
Chewing is a horrible habit.  I've chewed for 30+ years.  I am in the middle of a quit right now and hope this one sticks.  It is so difficult to quit after so long of using....  Stop now.  It will be so much easier and you've got to do all you can to ensure a long and healthy life.
yeah its a terrible habit for sure, try to limit it!