Aa
A
A
Close
im an addict need help
Anything I do I do to excess,smoking,pills.I have quit smoking in the past with Chantix and Nicotrol nasal spray.But I had my head in it,now I can't motivate myself,I'm not a spring chicken.I'm pushing the envelope and I'm scared.my pill problem I'll go handle again..idk why I'm so self destructive.
Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1176246 tn?1415015517
Do not try and figure out "why" you are so self destructive. Eventually you want to find this out. But as we all face our troubles we need to understand that it is progress not perfection. Motivation comes when we do a little, then see the growth thus we want to do more. I have struggled a lot and know where you are coming from. Time is a huge factor as well as positive influence around you. Just remember that you are not alone despite how it feels. This should alleviate the stress that you are unique in this. You're not. Many people have succeeded and many people have failed as well. So you must make the choice. Make the choice to just move forward. Thats all. God Bless you.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Thank you,I appreciate it.I have to work on myself a lot.its hard  cause I'm weak.God bless you,too.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Get the book "the easy way to stop smoking" by Alan Carr. I smoked for 25 years and read the book and have been smoke free for 6mos and going strong
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
i read that book, it will surely help!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Smoking Addiction Community Resources