Smoking Addiction Community
im an addict need help

Welcome to Smoking Addiction Forum. This forum is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people who smoke and are trying to quit. The forum covers topics ranging from Cessation Programs and Products, Health Issues, How to Quit, Reasons to Quit, Relapse Prevention, Friend and Family Support.

im an addict need help

Anything I do I do to excess,smoking,pills.I have quit smoking in the past with Chantix and Nicotrol nasal spray.But I had my head in it,now I can't motivate myself,I'm not a spring chicken.I'm pushing the envelope and I'm scared.my pill problem I'll go handle again..idk why I'm so self destructive.
Do not try and figure out "why" you are so self destructive. Eventually you want to find this out. But as we all face our troubles we need to understand that it is progress not perfection. Motivation comes when we do a little, then see the growth thus we want to do more. I have struggled a lot and know where you are coming from. Time is a huge factor as well as positive influence around you. Just remember that you are not alone despite how it feels. This should alleviate the stress that you are unique in this. You're not. Many people have succeeded and many people have failed as well. So you must make the choice. Make the choice to just move forward. Thats all. God Bless you.
Thank you,I appreciate it.I have to work on myself a lot.its hard  cause I'm weak.God bless you,too.
Get the book "the easy way to stop smoking" by Alan Carr. I smoked for 25 years and read the book and have been smoke free for 6mos and going strong
i read that book, it will surely help!