just stop
I stopped smoking 58 days ago and just decided that i was stronger than that stupid little cig....i still get the urge but i never give in, I smoked for 29 years and the last couple of years , just really did not like the way i smelled and looked and all that nasty stuff that goes with smoking... so if i can do it anyone can , just start working on it in your head first , imagine yourself not smoking , it wasnt easy but for about two years prior, that 's   what i did and then one day after smoking half the day i never lit one up again , and its still a struggle, but i am starting to rip the benefits, my hair nolonger sticks like smoke my skin looks better and my car dont stink.  I would go outside to smoke because my husband does not smoke , so that is a start too,  dont smoke in your house,  for any of you trying to quit, you can do it , you just have to want to , strong anough.  Good luck  :)
Good going Sini, congrats! Those are a few of the benefits of quitting but if I could, I would like to add one more......breathing : )  
Good luck on your quit and if you should need some help, try the whyquit.com website for support. You can even download your "quit meter" there.
Kathy Jo

---
5m 3d 11:33 smoke-free, 3,415 cigs not smoked, $819.60 saved, 1w 4d 20:35 life saved

Congratulations on "just stopping."  Good job Sini!!  You're right, it's a daily struggle.  I started getting ready to stop smoking about 5yrs ago.  I decided not to smoke in my car anymore.  I suffer from anxiety, so I'm never away from the house for more than 2hrs max and I figured I could at LEAST go without a cigarette that long.  At the time, I felt like this alone was an enormous accomplishment and it helped me to start thinking like a non-smoker,

I had been a smoker for 33yrs before I quit last July.  I've had a couple of relapses, but have been smoke-free now since Jan 25th.  I seem to be dedicating an entire YEAR to quitting smoking.  This is truly the most difficult thing I've ever done.   I haven't smoked in my house in years, but I used to back in the 90's.  Gosh, can't even IMAGINE I ever did that!

Good luck to you Sini and please keep in touch

Take care........