side effects after quiting smoking
I quit smoking almost 2 wks now( withone night of smoking about a week ago).  I'm not having cravings for a smoke, but i feel like I'm having an allergic reaction to something.  Tightness of chest, sometimes its hard to breath, and sometimes I feel like I'm having a tiny panic attack.  Is this normal and how long will this last.  
LOL, Not laughing at u, just with you. Yes, I have heard of many people experiencing tightness of chest symptoms after quitting and I myself have the panic and anxiety attacks. Not at first. At first it was like you, no side effects, no desire to smoke, notta. I am going on three months of my quit and the anxiety rules. However, I did go to the doc and get something for anxiety and I must say it is beginning to kick in and is working wonders. I actually had outbursts of anger as well. Yikes! So ya might want to visit the doc and see if they will help you out with the panic.
Nice information about quitting smoking side effects. Quitting smoking side effects are mainly to do with the body trying to detox itself from all of the harmful chemicals that you have been putting into your body by smoking cigarettes. You always have to bear in mind from the beginning of any attempt at quitting smoking that the benefits for you are going to be fantastic. Mild depression or sadness, there goes your best friend that you turned to in need. Tobacco was always handy to blot out your worries and give you your fix. Boredom and loneliness, there’s now a few gaps in your day to fill up. A smoker spends a lot of time hanging about either smoking, rolling or buying and preparing things for their habit. Anger or short-temper, despite making a positive change in your life, this can still is stressful. All life changing events, good and bad are seen by the body as stress.