Smoking Addiction Community
smoking

Welcome to Smoking Addiction Forum. This forum is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people who smoke and are trying to quit. The forum covers topics ranging from Cessation Programs and Products, Health Issues, How to Quit, Reasons to Quit, Relapse Prevention, Friend and Family Support.

smoking

i am a heavy smoker before but right now i do still smoke up to 7 sticks a day, i really wanted to stop smoking already but unfortunately until now i still smoke but not that much compare before
Sounds like your doing an awesome job at cutting down. Lose one a week or maybe even every two weeks and see how it goes. My guess is tho that when you cut them back and get to a lower amount the craves (mental ones)will take over.  My hubby only smokes a pak a day, but at the thought of not being allowed to have them, he craves more. He is addicted as much as the rest of the world but it took him trying to cut down to nothing to realize he didnt want to stop. lol Good luck
"...but it took him trying to cut down to nothing to realize he didnt want to stop. ..."
I agree with the above poster, that once you are ready to do this for yourself and nobody else, only then can it be successful .

C~
thanks for the advise