what is chantix
hi sorry to be ignorant but what is chantix? i live in nottingham,england i have never heard of it before where could i get some from as im trying to give up smoking
I believe it is "champix" on your side of the pond : )
If you google it you can learn about it and get a coupon as it is quite expensive, U.S. $120. (about.)
I used it with great success. Tomorrow will be 3 months for me!
I smoked for about 38 yrs., nonstop, and I never imagined that I could quit.
I did smoke the first month on Chantix but I was tapering off without even trying. By the second month, I had no desire to smoke and haven't since Oct. 8, 2007.
Chantix say they have a 44% success rate but if I can quit, then anyone can! There are side effects but thankfully I didn't really have any of them except in the 2nd month when I got queazy, about week 6, and I stopped using it.
You will need to do your homework and decide whether you want to take them, but most of us that have quit using chantix will swear by it!
Good luck : )
Kathy Jo