Smoking Addiction Community
what is the safe and fast medicine for quit somoking

Welcome to Smoking Addiction Forum. This forum is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people who smoke and are trying to quit. The forum covers topics ranging from Cessation Programs and Products, Health Issues, How to Quit, Reasons to Quit, Relapse Prevention, Friend and Family Support.

I have somked for 20 years. I decide to quit somking now becuase I cough everyday now.
In China, there are too many somkers as we are working under high pressure. Smoking is a way to relax ourselves.
what is the safe and fast medicine for quit somoking in the world now. I believe a lot of people like me are looking for this kind of medicine.
There is a drug, called NOXIHA, recommended by a very big company MEHECO co. limited on medincn.com. I do not know what the effect will be.
Are there any people once use this drug?
Thanks a lot.
Peter
Great indeed to see u Quit smoking.
An addiction to nicotine is a serious one indeed. Many studies and people have shown that it is one of the most addictive substances known, and most people will gain a dependency to it soon after they start smoking regularly.
This is how I had quit smoking,
I used Nicorette Gum that allowed me to actively control on how much nicotine I used & when I used it.
I used Low Strength 2mg Gum: Since it was suitable for me, I use to smoke approx 12 cigarettes a day.
And so with the 12 Week Nicotine Replacement Plan of Nicorette I quit smoking. Today it’s been almost more than 6months and I don't get any cravings.
Thanks and cheers to Nicorette for helping me and others like me. URL nicorette.in
Regards,
Pinky