what is the safe and fast medicine for quit somoking
I have somked for 20 years. I decide to quit somking now becuase I cough everyday now.
In China, there are too many somkers as we are working under high pressure. Smoking is a way to relax ourselves.
what is the safe and fast medicine for quit somoking in the world now. I believe a lot of people like me are looking for this kind of medicine.
There is a drug, called NOXIHA, recommended by a very big company MEHECO co. limited on medincn.com. I do not know what the effect will be.
Are there any people once use this drug?
Thanks a lot.
Peter
Great indeed to see u Quit smoking.
An addiction to nicotine is a serious one indeed. Many studies and people have shown that it is one of the most addictive substances known, and most people will gain a dependency to it soon after they start smoking regularly.
This is how I had quit smoking,
I used Nicorette Gum that allowed me to actively control on how much nicotine I used & when I used it.
I used Low Strength 2mg Gum: Since it was suitable for me, I use to smoke approx 12 cigarettes a day.
And so with the 12 Week Nicotine Replacement Plan of Nicorette I quit smoking. Today it’s been almost more than 6months and I don't get any cravings.
Thanks and cheers to Nicorette for helping me and others like me. URL nicorette.in
Regards,
Pinky