Applying for disability
Couple days ago I sent off my app. on line for SSD. Getting ready to send off documents to my main office now. My question is, What are the best hospital and doc records to send? What else can I send to help my case? I hope some experienced people out there can help me off to a good start!!  Thanks a bunch--Crazy camper aka Jean
  What they are looking for is fully veritiable diagnosis and the test, labs, CT scans, MRI, etc that helped the doctor/doctors arrive at his diagnosis. That means referrals to any specialists, their findings, TX< DX PX, etc.
It is important to keep things in chronilogical order. The more thorough and easy to read you make it the sooner you will hear back from them. On the gov. pages for social security and all other programs, they provide checklists and instruction to let you know exactly what they need from you. If you have some trouble filling something out or understanding their instructions don't be afraid to ask, they are happy to help you. The decision to hire an attorney is strictly yours but remember that they are pros and that;s all they do for the most part Get everything back to them in a timely manner too. Good Luck to you!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Alice587 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jun 20
Ckdanz joined this group
Welcome them!
Feb 22
Hankskr joined this group
Welcome them!
Dec 19