On ssdi & ssi. what would ins. cost if I get off ssi...?
I fought for the better part of 10 years and finally got my ssdi along with ssi about 6 years ago.. I know I cannot get off ssdi because I need several more surgeries and I live in a situation in which some days I can work part of day for 3 or 4 days in a row, then boom,  I have to take 5-7 off from chronic pain..  I keep trying to figure out what it would cost me if I were to get off ssi for just the insurance part of it as that's the main reason for me to be on the ssi...  I see so many abusing the system it makes me sick and I truly don't want to be a drain on the system even though I've paid in for it..  I also don't like going on discussion boards as I worry about having my IP traced and quite frankly being ratted out as if someone thinks I shouldn't be getting any benefits.. .
  Question.  If I were able to drop the ssi part and medicare what kind of premiums would I have to pay and what sort of deductible would be required?  
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Alice587 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jun 20
Ckdanz joined this group
Welcome them!
Feb 22
Hankskr joined this group
Welcome them!
Dec 19