21 month old and not walking
My 21 month grandson is really having a late start on walking. what is the latest a child should start walking and should i be concerned that there is something medically wrong?
hi,although your first reaction is to worry..try not to as you probably already know that some children are quicker to start than others..and more often than not they all catch up in ther own time..., do you have any other concerns with your grandson?..if not and if he is thriveing then he will do things in his own time..im sure he is just stubborn and you have nothing to worry about
you should take your child to your family doctor and discus your concerns and the doctor and the family doctor can refer our child  
I do have some other concerns:
He has had some ear infections, speech problems (not 1 word yet) , uncomfortable sleeping nights along with not walking.  Im concerned that maybe his pedicatrian is mis-diagnosing his condition for needing ear tubes? or am i hoping to much that- that is my solution?
hi i dont know what your doctor is telling you,and i dont understand why your not having some sort of referral to a specialist..is he having tests? or is he even under a specialist? i dont see how they can mis-diagnose when they havent tried to even diagnose in the first place... fight for answers..x