Autism
Hi, I have a problem I have an 18 year old brother that is now living with me and my family. I have seen in the time he has been living me that he is very slow and its like he 12 and he doesnt even know when the last time he went to a docter. I dont know what to do? I have a 3 in a half year dignosed with autism at a year in a half. with all the research I have done it seems that he is austim as well. How do I get him the help he really truely needs. Any ideas. My 18 year old brother is still in High school as well...... Please I need some kind of idea because I am just getting throwen into a circle trying to help him.... Theres so much he cant do that a 18 year young adult should be able to do everyday and he cant......   Thank you
hi,it isnt  you that needs help its your brother hun,as hard as that may seem,...there is help out there for him..log onto sites regarding autism...