Speech & Language Disorders Community
"Diffuse Cerebellar Atrophy" and "Axonal Neuropathy"...
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Speech and Language Disorders. Topics include, but are not limited to: Aphasia, Apraxia, Autism and Communication, Developmental Dyspraxia, Motor Speech Disorder, Orofacial Myofunctional Disorders, Paradoxical Vocal Fold Movement (PVFM), Tongue-Tie (Ankyloglossia), Voice Disorders

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

"Diffuse Cerebellar Atrophy" and "Axonal Neuropathy"

Hello Doc.,
My son is 4 yrs old and not able to walk and stand at all. His speach is also not OK as per his age. Intially he start walking and standing properly with any falling.
Since last 1.5 yrs he start showing regressions in walk and stand.
Now he can not walk & stand at all.
Recently he diagnosed one problem in MRI "Diffuse Cerebellar Atrophy" and also doctors suspecting "Axonal Neuropathy" yet to complete diagnosis.
Tests like CDG, Vitamin B12 Level, TMS, GCMS are Normal and recently given 4 doses of VitaminB12 Injections also BUT not results at all.

Can you pls. help me and suggest what is the root couse of this problem (Diffuse Cerebellar Atrophy" ) and Are there any solution OR can we help to prevent this problem....

Best Regards
Pawan Kumar
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1801781_tn?1410753824
I would post this in the neurology forum you may get better responses.  Good luck with your search.  
Blank
1801781_tn?1410753824
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Speech & Language Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979