Forcep delivery and speech issues
I am concerned about my son,he is now 12 years old.When he was in kindergarten I was told by his teacher that she had a friedn come in that was a speech pathologist and had her listen to him at which time she recommended to me that when he goes into the first grade in the public school to have him evaluated by the speech pathologist there and get services started. Since then he has been to several speech pathologist in the school system and in the private sector. When he was about 9 years old we were told maybe it could be a pallet issue in his moutht that was causing the problem since the therapy he was testing out of when he was doing a one on one with the therapist. I have had two dentist look at him and htey said his pallet is not the issue. My son is a straight A student and alwasy has been so it was extremely hard to get him services in the first place. Now he ia 12 years old and I am beginning to wonder if his speech is due to the traumatic forcep delivery I had with him 12 years ago. If this is so what can I do now?
What are the issues?  Does he talk, does he stutter?  You were not clear about the specific concerns.