Is it possible to change my voice
When my brother was born he had a hole in his palate this led to him talking differently. When i was young i copied how he talked and as a result i have been bullied for my speech for 12 years. I have had speech therapy and they said my voice was normal now but obviously not as im still bullied for it. I cant take it anymore 12 years is enough. I want rid of this voice. Is there anything that can be done, I don't care how drastic is there anything to change this voice and make me normal?
Oh yeah forgot to mention, if it is important, i am now 17
Well, your speech therapist says your voice is "normal" now, but what exactly does that mean?  Is your voice now not hypernasal?  

If everything else is normal with your palate (no cleft, no fistulas, normal movement of your palate), and you have no physical abnormalities that would affect your resonance (how your speech/voice sounds), and you have truly just learned your particular "voice" then the only thing is to "unlearn" it.  There are specialists in voice who can help you with this.  Not every SLP is skilled in working with voice so there's your first piece of advice.  Look for an SLP with expertise in voice.