Speech & Language Disorders Community
My 2 years old daughter doesnt speak very well!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Speech and Language Disorders. Topics include, but are not limited to: Aphasia, Apraxia, Autism and Communication, Developmental Dyspraxia, Motor Speech Disorder, Orofacial Myofunctional Disorders, Paradoxical Vocal Fold Movement (PVFM), Tongue-Tie (Ankyloglossia), Voice Disorders

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

My 2 years old daughter doesnt speak very well!

My two years four months daughter still doenst speak very well, she can say many words, she knows most of the things names, but not in a good sentence, like she can say I go bye, to explain that she wanna go outside, and she still using the verb stem in all situation, like She is laugh and not laughing and so on. im worrying that she is late and how we should do to help her improve her language. Note that we live in China, we speak arabic/english/french at home and people speak to her chinese.