My 5-year-old son doesn't talk.
I am the father of a healthy five-year-old boy who lives in Peru.  The language in the house is mostly English as that's my language, the language of the television and the language of all the videos he has (Sesame Street, Word World, etc.).

For years my wife has been concerned that he didn't speak well, but I just passed it off as him being normally slow due to having two languages in his life.

Now he's 5 and his younger brother, who's almost 2, is producing complete ideas whereas he only produces babbling.  For example, he will come to me and say, "Daddy... da-ba-ba-da-de-buh Uzzi (his brother's name) de-bwe-bla-de-di-ga no shoes."  (tattling on his brother that he has gotten down from the bed without putting shoes on).

He hears well and follows all the instructions I give him in English as well as the instructions my wife gives him in Spanish (stand up, sit down, go pee, wait, stop, open the door, close the door, put your clothes on, tie your shoes, etc.).

Sometimes in moments of lucidity he produces complete sentences like, "Uzzi's crying" but really at age 5 I expected greater verbalization.  I've instructed my wife to take him to an ENT specialist to determine that there are no physical problems with his mouth/throat.  Other than that, I don't know what to do.
You might wish to check "developmental apraxia of speech" by googling this phrase.  I'm wondering if this might be the issue.