Will I Ever Get My Voice Back
Hello, my name is Autumn. I don't mean to sound arrogant when I say I had a nice singing voice- not great to me, but other loved it. They always told me I was great.
Three quarters of a year ago, I developed a HORRID cough. It didn't help I had just recovered from strep throat. Well, that throaty cough lasted for MONTHS. It wasn't really a cold, but one of my family members suggested it was bronchitis- I never checked. I noticed that I could finally sing again, but I slowly realized it wasn't the same. My voice was not AS soft, and I couldn't hit pitches I had excelled in greatly before. I was devastated- singing was my life. Each time I sing what used to be my favourite songs, it wasn't the same. It hurt. :(
I want to know if there's anything I could do? Please, I just want to know if I can sing properly again. :'(
When I was born, my doctor said I had signs of asthma.
Also, THE Cough cleared up