Speech & Language Disorders Community
does anyone have any ideas of what could be wrong?!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Speech and Language Disorders. Topics include, but are not limited to: Aphasia, Apraxia, Autism and Communication, Developmental Dyspraxia, Motor Speech Disorder, Orofacial Myofunctional Disorders, Paradoxical Vocal Fold Movement (PVFM), Tongue-Tie (Ankyloglossia), Voice Disorders

I have 3 sons who all have difficulties / delays.my youngest 2 have delayed speech and language.has anyone come across the symptoms in the comment please?
this is from another forum I wrote on.i copied and pasted to give a bit more information.thanks.

I have have 3 sons.they are aged 9 4 & 2.they are wonderful little boys but each of them have issues I'm concerned about!i am constantly trying to get them help but I'm at a dead end!i have done so much research trying to find a possible solution as ive been struggling to get them referred for assessments I'm left with even more questions than before!.the whole situation is frustrating for us all and makes me feel like I'm failing as a mother!
      my eldest son has been assessed for dyspraxia and been found to not have it.his schools special ed co ordinator was positive it was his problem and seems to have given up on him.the worrying thing for me is he is loosing his self belief and confidence!!
      my middle son is finally awaiting assessment after 3 years of raising concerns but ive been told that could be another 9 months to a year away and his behaviours are getting worse by the day.his teachers and family members including his dad (we separated 6 months ago which I feel has made his behaviour and problems spiral and become more severe) are unsure if he has a problem.
       my youngest son is 2 in 2 weeks and receives 2 1/2 hours play therapy a week to help support him with his global delays but I don't feel it is helping him a great deal.we still have no diagnosis even though he has been assessed at a multi disciplinary team meeting.
I would for sure get your drinking water tested.  If you live in the U.K. or Australia (just wondering because of the work MUM)  it could still be radiation fall out from the second World War that has gone into the potable water system.  Time heals wounds, but it doesn't heal radiation fallout.  The poor people of Japan still suffer from the bomb we dropped.  Anyways, I am not supposed to get political on this forum, but these are objective and factual statements.  Point being, the water we drink is only everything...to our bodies.  It doesn't take much for cellular mutation to occur.  We too have a daughter with a learning disability, self esteem issues, etc.  It is made life hard, and for many years, I too woke up feeling like I failed as a mother.  She came from my womb.  How could I not feel any different?  Rest assured, it is not your fault.  Find a good support system of strong women in your life, whether it be family, friends, church group, even a paid counselor, but know.....it is not your fault.  You have done nothing wrong...=) However, having  three children diagnosed with issues , I would highly suggest getting your water tested.   Hope this helps and keep the faith..:)!