Speech & Language Disorders Community
has my daughter got a medical problem
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Speech and Language Disorders. Topics include, but are not limited to: Aphasia, Apraxia, Autism and Communication, Developmental Dyspraxia, Motor Speech Disorder, Orofacial Myofunctional Disorders, Paradoxical Vocal Fold Movement (PVFM), Tongue-Tie (Ankyloglossia), Voice Disorders

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

has my daughter got a medical problem

hi i have a 3year old daughter who was born 6 weeks early and only 4lbs she has speech and language problems she has very poor speech she is getting help for this my daughter has really bad behaviour problems where she will hit bite and hurt other children and adults even strangers she always like to repeat what she watches like peppa pig she will watch the same dvd every night she also like to touch and feel things with her hands and often puts it to her mouth or in her mouth when i speak to my daughter its like she is looking straight through me and she lacks eye contact she doesnt play with other children she tends to play along side them she is very hyper and sleeps very little i have two other children one age 4 and another age 1 my child is very different to others and i just know there is sumat wrong with her please help me
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Speech & Language Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...
Aug 28 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank