Ankle/back shocks
Within the last 6 months I have been experiencing low back pain, shooting electric pains up and down my spine, and now most recently excrutiating electrifying pain in both ankles when walking...I have to either sit down immediately or fall down.....my GP did CSCAN of lower spine with no issues found. I feel like there is something very wrong, but no one will listen or help!!! Any advice???
Hi there, i'm not sure if you are aware that your post has turned up in the MS community forum and you would probably get better advice, from one of the forums more related to spinal issues. Sorry but the only advice i can offer is that it maybe helpful if you go and see a chiropractor or a physiotherapist.

cheers.......JJ  

HI and welcome to the Spinal C/D forum.

Is it possible to get a MRI? Not sure a C Scan is the best tool for what may be ailing u....

There r several possibilities, u could have a bulging disk, or as the poster above mentioned it could be  spinal stinosis,...did ur Dr say nething to u as to what might be going on?

Try going to a neurologist this is their specialty to dx neuro issues a GP is not going to be able to RX all needed tests....

It sounds like you need to see a specialist. And I believe they will have you get an MRI, which is best at "seeing " nervous system structures.
Good luck