C6-C7 problems
I had an MRI and this is the results... PLEASE HELP ME UNDERSTAND IT !!!

C3-C4: There is a broad-based posterior ostephyte formation resulting in slight central canal and bilateral foramina stenosis.

C6-C7: There is broad-based posterior ostephyte formation with left-sided uncovertebral joint hypertrophy resulting in moderate central canal and moderate to severe left neural foramina stenosis.

I'm seeing a surgeon tomorrow afternoon...and now I'm freaking out !!!

Hi and welcome to the Spinal Cord C/D forum.

Osteophytes, commonly referred to as bone spurs can develop as the patient ages....it can also indicate degeneration...again this happens as we age.

It depends on how large a spur may be if ur Dr will advise for surgery to clean it up...as u do have some stinosis, which means a narrowing of the spinal cord...this is an area where the CSF flows....as it narrows CSF flow could be disrupted and that can cause neuro issues, and in a narrow area it can also compress nerves in the area which may also cause numbness,m pain or other neuro issues.....

I pray ur consult went well and u have calmed down...sorry I was not on earlier to reply.