Cervical Spinal Stenosis
I have been diagnosed with cervical spinal stenosis. It started out with the pain on and off but last five months it has been nonstop. I have had the epidural injections and facet injections with no relief also the pt. I had a myelogram done yesterday and EMG done the day before. Now I am experiencing red blotches on my legs and when I stand my face feels hot and gets red. Any helpful suggestions on the myelogram and condition.

Hi and welcome to the Spinal Cord C/D forum.

U may want to call ur Dr to see if u r having a reaction to the contrast used for the myelogram...

AS for the stenosis, I also have cervical spinal stenosis and have not had ne treatment to date, I also have a few bulging disks in that area that can create a larger issue, so far I am doing ok....

Do call ur Dr or go to the ER if the red blotches continue or u develop ne other  issues....
I have cervical stenosis too and it's getting worse. I am having balance and coordination issues with my hands and legs.
There isn't much paid but occasionally I have pain in my face, feet, hands and shoulders. I am going to make another appointment with neurologist to access my situation and see if it's time to have surgery.  I haven't had any injections yet, I don't know anyone that felt they helped.