Aa
A
A
Close
Cervical Spinal Stenosis
I have been diagnosed with cervical spinal stenosis. It started out with the pain on and off but last five months it has been nonstop. I have had the epidural injections and facet injections with no relief also the pt. I had a myelogram done yesterday and EMG done the day before. Now I am experiencing red blotches on my legs and when I stand my face feels hot and gets red. Any helpful suggestions on the myelogram and condition.
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
620923 tn?1452919248

Hi and welcome to the Spinal Cord C/D forum.

U may want to call ur Dr to see if u r having a reaction to the contrast used for the myelogram...

AS for the stenosis, I also have cervical spinal stenosis and have not had ne treatment to date, I also have a few bulging disks in that area that can create a larger issue, so far I am doing ok....

Do call ur Dr or go to the ER if the red blotches continue or u develop ne other  issues....
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I have cervical stenosis too and it's getting worse. I am having balance and coordination issues with my hands and legs.
There isn't much paid but occasionally I have pain in my face, feet, hands and shoulders. I am going to make another appointment with neurologist to access my situation and see if it's time to have surgery.  I haven't had any injections yet, I don't know anyone that felt they helped.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Pain Tracker
Pain
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
620923 tn?1452919248
Blank