Spinal Cord Conditions/Disorders Community
Cervical Spinal Stenosis

The spinal cord is the part of the nervous system that relays messages to and from the brain. Discuss topics including spinal stenosis, spinal cord injury or damage and treatment methods.

Cervical Spinal Stenosis

I have been diagnosed with cervical spinal stenosis. It started out with the pain on and off but last five months it has been nonstop. I have had the epidural injections and facet injections with no relief also the pt. I had a myelogram done yesterday and EMG done the day before. Now I am experiencing red blotches on my legs and when I stand my face feels hot and gets red. Any helpful suggestions on the myelogram and condition.

Hi and welcome to the Spinal Cord C/D forum.

U may want to call ur Dr to see if u r having a reaction to the contrast used for the myelogram...

AS for the stenosis, I also have cervical spinal stenosis and have not had ne treatment to date, I also have a few bulging disks in that area that can create a larger issue, so far I am doing ok....

Do call ur Dr or go to the ER if the red blotches continue or u develop ne other  issues....
I have cervical stenosis too and it's getting worse. I am having balance and coordination issues with my hands and legs.
There isn't much paid but occasionally I have pain in my face, feet, hands and shoulders. I am going to make another appointment with neurologist to access my situation and see if it's time to have surgery.  I haven't had any injections yet, I don't know anyone that felt they helped.
Pain Tracker
Pain
selmaS <3 <3 Happy Valentines Day ... Comment
cjtmn TGIF!!!!!!!! Comment
Feb 12
motye51 commented on Nicoleg70's status
Feb 12