MRI LUMBER SPINE
Hi there

Hope you can assist me in understanding my MRI report and is their a possibility that I am going to be operated on again. I am going to see my neurologist in two weeks but would like to be prepared if there is going to be  possibilities of another operation. I have been having more pain than usual from burning sensation, muscle spasms can hardly even walk for 15 mins straight. I have always had pain even after my 3 operations to my spine but lately it is unmanageable.
I have also been getting sharp pain in my right hip joint which I never had before.

Posterior mechanical fusion is noted of the vertebral bodies of T12 and L2 as well as L4, L5 and S1 vertebral bodies.
This results in paramagnetic artefact.
At L1/L2 a right para-central eccentric disc bulge is present which results in effacement of the right lateral recess as well as approximately 70 % stenosis in the right exit foramen.
Resultant neural impingement is noted on the right.
At the L4/L5 level annular dis osteophyte complex is present which results in approximately 10% stenosis of the exit foramina bilaterally with no neurol compromise.
Disc dehiscence is noted of the discs at the levels of T12/L1, L1/L2 and L4/L5

Hi and welcome to the Spinal Cord C/D forum.

I am sorry I am not a medical professional and even a Dr can not tell u if u need surgery from a report, they also need to do a medical exam.

Wait and talk this report with ur Dr to see what is suggested.

PT, surgery...or ?....only ur Dr can advise...but please let us know what u find out.

Best of luck