Spinal Cord Conditions/Disorders Community
PLEASE HELP!!?? i feel like im going crazy

The spinal cord is the part of the nervous system that relays messages to and from the brain. Discuss topics including spinal stenosis, spinal cord injury or damage and treatment methods.

Hello my name is Travis...For the past couple months i have been noticing some weird symptoms that have left me out of work and in my house. I get these sharp jolts of pain in my head when ever i hit a bump in the road or even if i merely tap my jaw lightly. Other vibrations cause the pain to like if i punch a punching bag i feel a jolt of pain in my head. I have been to a neurologist and had an MRI but it came back normal. The weirdest thing though is that for the past month i have had a very very odd symptom that im almost to embarrassed about to tell the doctor because i feel like he will think im nuts! If im laying in bed and move my toes or my fingers i feel that sharp jolt of pain in my head. The pain only lasts a half a second then is gone and it doesn't happen every single time i move my toes or fingers but it happens alot. Like ill be laying there perfectly till and if i move my toes i get that sharp jolt odf pain. I have no idea how moving my limbs can cause pain in my head!!!?? PLEASE HELP ME IM NOT GOING CRAZY !

Hi and welcome to the Spinal Cord C/D forum.

It sounds like u could have an impinged nerve or something along those lines....what other symptoms do u have...?

Did u get a copy of ur MRI and the report? Too many times conditions r not revealed as Drs consider the finding to be incidental...but, we r the ones dealing with the symptoms...not so incidental to us....

Get copies if u have not, and get a 2nd opinion....and tell the Dr ALL symptoms u r having regardless of how u think it may sound, it can help ur Dr figure out what is going on the more info they have.