PLEASE HELP!!?? i feel like im going crazy
Hello my name is Travis...For the past couple months i have been noticing some weird symptoms that have left me out of work and in my house. I get these sharp jolts of pain in my head when ever i hit a bump in the road or even if i merely tap my jaw lightly. Other vibrations cause the pain to like if i punch a punching bag i feel a jolt of pain in my head. I have been to a neurologist and had an MRI but it came back normal. The weirdest thing though is that for the past month i have had a very very odd symptom that im almost to embarrassed about to tell the doctor because i feel like he will think im nuts! If im laying in bed and move my toes or my fingers i feel that sharp jolt of pain in my head. The pain only lasts a half a second then is gone and it doesn't happen every single time i move my toes or fingers but it happens alot. Like ill be laying there perfectly till and if i move my toes i get that sharp jolt odf pain. I have no idea how moving my limbs can cause pain in my head!!!?? PLEASE HELP ME IM NOT GOING CRAZY !

Hi and welcome to the Spinal Cord C/D forum.

It sounds like u could have an impinged nerve or something along those lines....what other symptoms do u have...?

Did u get a copy of ur MRI and the report? Too many times conditions r not revealed as Drs consider the finding to be incidental...but, we r the ones dealing with the symptoms...not so incidental to us....

Get copies if u have not, and get a 2nd opinion....and tell the Dr ALL symptoms u r having regardless of how u think it may sound, it can help ur Dr figure out what is going on the more info they have.