Spinal Cord Conditions/Disorders Community
SCI and Sexual ability

The spinal cord is the part of the nervous system that relays messages to and from the brain. Discuss topics including spinal stenosis, spinal cord injury or damage and treatment methods.

SCI and Sexual ability

I am a 4 1/2 year incomplete SCI patient. I am healthy, in good shape, and happy. Since my accident I have not been able to expel sperm(have an orgasm that produces ejaculate). Well I was masturbating and much to my surprise I ejaculated, and I ejaculated like I had before my SCI injury. The only difference was that my sperm was a rusty color, kinda brown. I tried again within the hour and I produced ejaculate that was rusty colored again. With a lack of better wording at the moment. How in the world do I go from no ejaculate, to a "super soaker" style orgasm. I am blown away and I wont be able to get to the doctor until the week starts. Can anyone give me some kind of explanation for this sudden in change outcome?

Hi and welcome to the Spinal Cord C/D forum.

I wish I was able to offer u some idea as to what may be going on, but I can not, however I can direct u to a forum for mens health here on MedHelp and they may be better able to answer this type of question even tho it is a spinal issue that caused it, they are more inclined to have the answers.

Use the FORUMS link on the tool bar on the top of this page to open a list of different forums here on MedHelp to locate the Mens health forum...if u need help, let me know.

Good luck and do  let us know the answer u find to ur query.