Spinal Cord Conditions/Disorders Community
SPASM'S & POTASSIUM
About This Community:

The spinal cord is the part of the nervous system that relays messages to and from the brain. Discuss topics including spinal stenosis, spinal cord injury or damage and treatment methods.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

SPASM'S & POTASSIUM

Hi everyone.

Would like to know what you have tryed for Spasm's/Stiffness as well?

I have taken Potassium pills ( from walmart ) and the DO work.It was like a Miracle that happened to me after taking the pills.. I did alot of research on spasm's to find this out about Potassium. No doctor could tell me anything. I had to figure it out on my own.

I truly hope this helps many many people.

Have a great Christmas!! & a Very Happy New Year :)

Michelle
0%
 (0) 
severe pain
0%
 (0) 
back pain
0%
 (0) 
hip pain
0%
 (0) 
muscle pain
0%
 (0) 
stiffness
0%
 (0) 
potassium
0%
 (0) 
magnesium
0%
 (0) 
spasm
0 Members voted
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
620923_tn?1413427272

Hi...not sure I know what we are voting on.....can u explain ur poll?

I know that vit D, vit B12, potassium and magnesium are all supplements we need and can help with this issue.....I see u have magnesium listed.
Blank
This is more of a question/answer.

And what I am saying is- Potassium Pills from walmart Work!! for Spasm's & Stiffness. :)

Just be careful on how many you take. I am not a doctor. But I do know Potassium Pills work!!!  " for stiffness & spasming.
Blank
620923_tn?1413427272

Oh I wasn't sure how we were to vote.....guess this could  be referred to a regular thread/comment and not as a poll.....

No worries...potassium and magnesium are both helpful to use as supplements, but everyone should see their dr to see what they need dosage wise.....and to make sure it does not interact with other meds they may be on.....

Thanks for sharing what works for u......

Blank
Yes. Both Potassium & Magnesium WORK forsure. But yes people have to be careful on how much to take.

I take the potassium for stiffness/spasming. It works. or I wouldn't have posted at all. Just here trying to help people. As I got no help from several doctor's. So I did alot of research on google. something so simple that ANY doctor could have told me this would work. But I guess this would be money out of the government pockets. If they told me. Well that's fine. Because I found it out on my own. and have been telling everybody about it since then.

I also found out that Magnesium helps for bowels. if your constapated that is.  Again, Check all this info out on Google. to find the facts for yourself.

Happy New Year to you and your's :)

Blank
620923_tn?1413427272

Yes, that is one of the many reasons I took the magnesium, I was told I had IBS for yrs...and recently when given vit D I got very sick...I read on line a  possible issue could be not enuff magnesium to absorb the vit D and then it acts like  u have a toxicity....

Plus some meds I take affect the magnesium levels...I was on PPI's for yrs and then I was place on a med that works like a diaretic all of which affect magnesium levels...but not one Dr told me to take the supplement.

Thanks again for sharing : )
Blank
Post a Comment
To
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Pain Tracker
Pain
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
1008841_tn?1293602560
Blank