Spinal Cord Conditions/Disorders Community
how bad is this

The spinal cord is the part of the nervous system that relays messages to and from the brain. Discuss topics including spinal stenosis, spinal cord injury or damage and treatment methods.

how bad is this

1   c6-c7 large broad-base eccentric to the left sided posterior disk protrusion with endplate spondylitic ridging prominently effaces the ventral thecal sac and mildly compresses the ventral cord. Moderate central canal stenosis and significant left lateral recess encroachment. Bilateral uncovertebral hypertrophy. Severe left-sided foraminal stenosis. moderate right-sided foraminal stenosis also noted. Advanced DDD.
2   Multilevel additional foraminal stenosis as described above at each level. Tiny posterior disk bulges c5-6 and small posterior disk bulge at c7-t1. straightening of the cervical lordotic curvature. Advanced DDD at c6-7

Hi....well not being a Dr and not knowing ur age or nothing in ur medical history....all I can say is u deff need to go back to the Dr to get more info.

U have loss of the cervical lordosis, this can occur from a fall or a MVA, so muscles twisting can pull it out of shape, ur Dr may suggest PT to help with this part, but b4 u start he/she would have to address the other issues as well.

U did not mention the type of pain or issues u r having as a result of ur back being in this condition....do u have a lot of pain?
I'm 42 and healthy . Most of my pain is in my arms when I'm  lifting  above my shoulders. I do have lower back problems. The Doctor seems to be more worried about this problem

Well I can understand u having pain when lifting ur arms....and I hope ur Dr has a treatment plan in place for u....

Have u been tested for ehlers-danlos?
Pain Tracker
Pain
cjtmn commented on 5 Months In...and sti...
Apr 28
immisceo commented on 5 Months In...and sti...
Apr 28
aspen2 commented on 5 Months In...and sti...
Apr 27