not so much a queation but a statement...
Kyophosis suffers also known as hunchback.. as someone who has it that's such a ugly word to use but people are crul thay way. Any way I'm 27 and had it since I was about 14 never had a brace I blamed it on leaning over playing video games... any way about there years ago I decided I can do something about it. I started to exercise like crazy cardio, weights, swimming, abs, you name it and I got hardcore In it. Mine was more postural related.and now I'm a personal trainer.Well all the hard work and results have not only helped me but people say I look taller and its true I was always 6'1 and now I'm 6'3.my Dr.
Says he once considered surgery for me but now its not needed... my hard out has paid off!!!!!!! I couldn't be happier I feel better look better and I have more confidence then ever I walker straiter! I guess what I'm saying is it can be a physical and mental barrier to over come the way people look at you or judge you. Granted I was no quizy motto it hurts. But use my story as inspiration.. life is to short to be judged. Granted my Kyophosis
Will never be a 100% the Dr told me there is great improvement in my condition.... and is happy with the results I have on my own. Granted I have slight pain now and then its expected however even that has approved greatly!

Thank u so much for sharing ur inspirational message.....and posture is very important to all of our overall health not just how we look, but how we feel.

Thank u again and congratulations on being able to change a negative to a positive and thanks again for sharing.

"selma"