pain in spine
In 2004 I was thrown into a baby pool my foot landed behind me and I felt two pops in my spine my foot swelled the size of a balloon, it took 4to5 months for my foot to heel after that the pain in my spine stared I went to so many doctors they said I had lupus, Arnold falmation, fibrmyalgia there saying I have that I been throw MRI, cray, everything there saying nothing is wrong I have sever pain in my spine the left side of my body has pins and needles in my foot now in my hand, I can't sit long, stand long, lay long, I know it not fibromylaiga I talked to people with it they have no symptoms I have doctors r not listen to me its in my spine I can't even hold my grand babies I just need a doctor who will listen to me please help

Hi..and welcome to the Spinal Cord C/D forum.

Did u mean Arnold Chiari Malformation?

Do u have copies of ur MRI and the report? If not go to the facility that did the studies and request the copies so u can get a 2nd opinion.Going forward always get copies ...request them when u sign in for testing....so u can get to another Dr faster.

What other symptoms r u having?