Spinal Cord Conditions/Disorders Community
pain in spine

The spinal cord is the part of the nervous system that relays messages to and from the brain. Discuss topics including spinal stenosis, spinal cord injury or damage and treatment methods.

pain in spine

In 2004 I was thrown into a baby pool my foot landed behind me and I felt two pops in my spine my foot swelled the size of a balloon, it took 4to5 months for my foot to heel after that the pain in my spine stared I went to so many doctors they said I had lupus, Arnold falmation, fibrmyalgia there saying I have that I been throw MRI, cray, everything there saying nothing is wrong I have sever pain in my spine the left side of my body has pins and needles in my foot now in my hand, I can't sit long, stand long, lay long, I know it not fibromylaiga I talked to people with it they have no symptoms I have doctors r not listen to me its in my spine I can't even hold my grand babies I just need a doctor who will listen to me please help

Hi..and welcome to the Spinal Cord C/D forum.

Did u mean Arnold Chiari Malformation?

Do u have copies of ur MRI and the report? If not go to the facility that did the studies and request the copies so u can get a 2nd opinion.Going forward always get copies ...request them when u sign in for testing....so u can get to another Dr faster.

What other symptoms r u having?
Pain Tracker
Pain
cjtmn For the first time in 23 ye... Comment
Jul 16
selmaS commented on soccero's status
Jul 10
cjtmn commented on ConfirmedRachel's status
Jul 08