spinal disorder
I am 24 and this is my second time being pregnant. My first time was easy and nearly no pain. I was told before my first pregnancy that I have a disk missing and one that is disappearing. I am 10 weeks now and in the last few days I have experienced extreme pain in my back and legs. My legs feel like they are not getting enough blood flow. I am worried that if my legs are not getting enough blood is the baby getting enough blood. I have a heart condition also but it was not a problem the first time. I fear it may become a problem if the second disk is completely gone now. My question is would lack of blood circulation to my legs affect the baby the same or in any way?

Hi and welcome to the Spinal Cord C/D forum.

During pregnancy, a woman's body undergoes many changes, and changes to the circulatory system are no exception. The maternal body adapts to the needs of the fetus, since her blood provides all of the nutrients and oxygen the baby will need throughout the pregnancy. Sometimes the changing circulatory system causes discomfort or complications for the mother during the pregnancy, but things usually return to normal shortly after the birth of the baby.

{source: http://www.livestrong.com/article/162107-blood-circulation-pregnancy/#ixzz2HPNuzv8i}

It may be that change is felt more this time due to ur disk issue, but ur baby will get the blood first...I suggest u talk to ur OBGYN about ur concerns.

Good luck and God Bless u to have a safe delivery <3
Please go see your doctor. From your description, I would think you should see a specialist on this. Your regular dr or ob/gyn should be able to give you a referral on this. Have you had an MRI?