spinal pain after injection fo childbirth
Can some one help pls. 4months ago duein child birth i asked for the eperal . The doctor struggled for along time to het it in the rigjt spot somet to do wi tje veritcle somethin or other i dunno the medical terms but in the end hrs later it was in n iv had nothin bit bavk pain in the spot wher it was inserted ! Iys sore very sore in deed n mainly get the pain in a morning wen i wake up after layin in the same spot or if im stood or sat fo a long period of time
And jus to inform u when it was finaly i serted i wasnt compketely numb. Onli the left side was numb n al the labour pai s was in the right side pls help as i find this allarming

Hi and welcome to the Spinal Cord C/D forum/

It is possible that u got some nerve damage as a result, or it may just be a injury that will take time to heal.....

I also had an epidural when I have my DD and I had a CSF leak as a result and it was very painful.....

Try to rest a little more, be careful lifting and find a Dr that will take a look at ur spine to see if this is just something that will take more time to resolve.
Same thing happened with my wife and it bothered her for a few years. They probably hit a nerve or something and it will take time to heal. I would see a specialist if you think you need to.