Spinal Stenosis Sufferers User Group
Cervical Stenosis
About This Group:

A group for people of all ages who suffer from the chronic pain & many other annoying symptoms that come with a diagnosis of Spinal Stenosis. A place to get ideas on ways to deal, a place to vent, but mostly a place to connect with people who suffer as you do.

Founded by Melissa_1982 on January 5, 2011
31 members

Cervical Stenosis

I have Cervical Stenosis in my neck at C5 thru C7.  I am not starting to have more, frequent bladder (urgency) issues.  Could this be related to that Stenosis?  I've had bladder issues since I was 12 years old and was diagnosed with M.S. in 1997.

I have severe pain in my right shoulder area which I'm trying to find out if it is related to the CS.  I don't know if it is a muscle spasming or if it is an inflammed nerve.  I have not found a Dr. that will take this seriously.  I also think that my migraines are caused by this because the pain will shoot up into my neck and head causing so much pain that I can't stand it.  Luckily, Zomig relieves the pain within about 30 mins.
Rdentai joined this group
Welcome them!
Mar 31
Jameslynn commented on Fentanyl Transdermal ...
Oct 21
reallybuzzed Just enjoying the day...hav... Comment
Aug 06