Spinal Stenosis Sufferers User Group
Cervical Stenosis
About This Group:

A group for people of all ages who suffer from the chronic pain & many other annoying symptoms that come with a diagnosis of Spinal Stenosis. A place to get ideas on ways to deal, a place to vent, but mostly a place to connect with people who suffer as you do.

Founded by Melissa_1982 on January 5, 2011
29 members

Cervical Stenosis

I have Cervical Stenosis in my neck at C5 thru C7.  I am not starting to have more, frequent bladder (urgency) issues.  Could this be related to that Stenosis?  I've had bladder issues since I was 12 years old and was diagnosed with M.S. in 1997.

I have severe pain in my right shoulder area which I'm trying to find out if it is related to the CS.  I don't know if it is a muscle spasming or if it is an inflammed nerve.  I have not found a Dr. that will take this seriously.  I also think that my migraines are caused by this because the pain will shoot up into my neck and head causing so much pain that I can't stand it.  Luckily, Zomig relieves the pain within about 30 mins.
reallybuzzed commented on Part of My Health Mys...
Apr 11
Ken_PA commented on Part of My Health Mys...
Apr 11
Part of My Health Mystery Getting C...
Apr 08 by reallybuzzed