Peace
What areas are you passionate about.  How does being Spiritual help you in those areas?  

For myself---I can feel passionately about something, say, an issue and maybe I unload or react too quickly to the issue.   Being able to stop...step back and think through (pray)...let go helps me to get a better grip on it.  I realize that being angry/emotional won't change the issue. It is like fuel.  I believe looking for a solution is the better response short/long term in dealing with it.

This comes up for me in political areas because there is so much I don't understand and getting bogged down in details can seem like chains.  Stepping back to realize that I am not wrong for my view, but that it is one of many ways to see the issue......others won't necessarily feel the same way as me which doesn't mean they are wrong or I am. We each see differently.  

In with spirituality for me is my value system---- I don't want to be cruel or hurt others who don't think/feel the same way as me nor do I want them to do that to me.  If snide remarks are made ....I just "ignore" them because we are not on a level field and I don't want to stoop to doing that kind of behavior....it is fruitless.

I would like to say my spirituality doesn't affect my passions, but i would be lying to both you and myself. This is kinda something we cant help but have effect our passions because our passions are usauly just a way of us putting ourselves out in a solid form. Our spirituality is apart of us no matter what you believe or lack their of.

I write stories or atleast list them in my mind and in that you see i make many stories about the end after the end of life, the world, etc.... But perhaps its my openness which is shown the most though my work. If spirituality is more then just our religion  the perhaps it effects how we see things and if that  is true then it effects my passion alot  
Spiritually is my passion.  I love to learn everything and all I can while I'm able to.  Then I would love to act on what I've learned.  I have a great desire to help others if and when I can.  Since I'm not able to do anything that is physical, it gives me ample time to learn.  The internet has wonderful resourses.  I know there are a lot of people who do not believe in what I want to do, but there are those who do believe, which give me the opportunity to help. :o)
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
spider6 commented on Help
27 mins ago
nonights commented on Help
42 mins ago
Help
51 mins ago by spider6