Sports Nutrition & Hydration Community
Best Recomanded Sports for 23yearold women?
About This Community:

Before, during, and post-exercising, nutrition and hydration are essential to replenish necessary nutrients and help you achieve peak performance. The purpose of the community is to share support and information, including dietary and hydration best practices for sports.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank

Best Recomanded Sports for 23yearold women?

What sports would u recomand a lazy, healthy, 23year old gal?
I done everything before but i often easilu get bored... Fitness, swimming, badminton, mountain climbing, dance classes, karate, basketball-soccer...
I want something that will really motivate and shake me.. More of a lifestyle changing sports!
Here are some additional ideas for sports: tennis, kickboxing, skiing, snowboarding, skydiving, gymnastics, badminton, ice skating, table tennis, ice hockey, field hockey, jogging with a friend or a group, archery, yoga, juggling, bowling, lacrosse, roller blading, bike riding, belly dancing, golf, ballet, other dace classes, soccer, football, flag football, aikido, judo, aerial arts, track, cross country, rugby, volleyball, quidditch (it's a real sport now!), squash, surfing, weight lifting and capoeira.

Also, there's nothing wrong with switching between different types of activities if you can't stick to anything. It's actual kind of fun, I used to do this a lot. I would play a sport for a couple of weeks or months and then switch to a different one. This way you never get bored.

Hope this helps.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sports Nutrition & Hydration Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank