Boyfriends kids mom not in the kids lifes
My boyfriend has full rights to his 3yr old girl and 4 yr old boy. The kids mom is not in there lifes at all unless she is using them for something. I have been with my boyfriend for a few months and we live together. His kids call there mom by her name. It brakes my heart that drinking is more important to her then her own kids. Im only 21 and my boyfriend is 32. His kids call me mom and not by my name even thou I have told them that they can call me by my name. It doesnt bother me that they call me mom it just shocks me that they are already calling me mom. The kids mom doesnt call to see how they are doing or anything. When she does call its cause she wants money or food or a ride or a place to stay for the night. We try to help her with giving her a place to sleep when she has no were else to go but we cant help with money or food right now cause money is tight and the car is broke down so that doesnt help either. I want the kids mom in there lifes but I dont know how to get her to be in there lifes. I love the kids with all my heart and want them to know there mom cause I know how it fills to grow up without a parent. I get along with the kids mom and want to stay on good terms with her but how can I get her to be in there lifes without her getting mad at me or the kids dad?
I say let the kids think of you as a mother with you around they have a mother figur they need to move on or else they wont get they need.