Step Parenting Community
Help, need advice
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to step parenting, anger, behavioral issues, chores, communication, discipline, ex- spouses, family gatherings and meetings, family decisions, frustration, fun activities, grandparents and relatives, guilt, rules, stress, and time issues.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Help, need advice

I am a mom to 4 kids ages 3-10, one boy 3 girls. My husband who was step father to my oldest 2, and I started dating when I was 2 months pregnant with my oldest daughter and my son was 18 months old. Their dad was hardly in the picture and ended up leaving the country to avoid cs. I had 2 daughters with him but unfortunately my youngest (3) never got to meet her father as he was killed in a car accident 3 years ago, 5 days before she was born 7 weeks early. He always treated my oldest 2 like they were his own and a lot of people didn't know any different. My dilemma is this, i completely fell apart after he died. A long time friend moved into my parents house where I was living at the time about 4 months after my husband died, we began dating about 2 months after that (6 months after accident) and have lived together since. Next month will be our 3 year anniversary and my kids adore hhim. My son is kinda partial likes him but is waiting for him to vanish, my 8yo and 6yo daughter loves him all my
757137_tn?1347200053
Please clarify the problem.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Step Parenting Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979