Step Parenting Community
Is it jealousy or do I have cause to be up set?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to step parenting, anger, behavioral issues, chores, communication, discipline, ex- spouses, family gatherings and meetings, family decisions, frustration, fun activities, grandparents and relatives, guilt, rules, stress, and time issues.

Ok, so I am 29 and have been married for 5 years. In our 12 year relationship, my hubby and I have 2 wonderful kids. We have been doing great. He was honest from the start that he had children from previous marriage, and I was fine with that. A few months ago, I was informed that he had came into contact with his 18 y/o. At that point it seemed like all he cared about was his adult daughter and that our own kids didn't matter. I did get over that issue and began to except that he was her father. However, at that point, he said that she was none of my concern and really didn't want me involved. ok, whatever. Today, he and his family (not including our children) went to see her. I am frustrated with the whole situation and am not sure why I am feeling so decieved by my husband. Anyone ever been in my place... or can at least give me some advice? Please do.
Tell him that your kids are none of his concern! What an @$$&0%#!!!