Step Parenting Community
My 11yr old stepson is on way to many meds
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to step parenting, anger, behavioral issues, chores, communication, discipline, ex- spouses, family gatherings and meetings, family decisions, frustration, fun activities, grandparents and relatives, guilt, rules, stress, and time issues.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

My 11yr old stepson is on way to many meds

I have a 11yr old stepson who is on way to many meds and I'm divorced from his father but have him whenever I want I've been watching him grow up in a very stressful lifestyle he's on 6 different meds for who knows what and is hoarding food at home getting in trouble at school when I have him he's paranoid he wont hardly eat or sleep he don't wanna leave I can go on forever with what this lil boy has been threw I have been told by the mother that she has condsidered letting me have him and I'm so ready to say yes! Please help Thank you
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Sounds like maybe you should take him? Maybe he'll be better off, it of all the stress... sad what kids have to go through
Blank
1268057_tn?1379102055
I would consider taking the child if it would provide him with someone who can properly sort all these issues out with him.  
Blank
973741_tn?1342346373
I agree.  This child sounds like he could use some stability and you can provide that.  I would of course have counseling ready to go for him.  Good luck and hope he finds a safe home with you where he can overcome these issues.  
Blank
3110545_tn?1343312248
i agree with all of the posts because home is where you can find stability and people who love you and you're providing that :) god bless you
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Step Parenting Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...