Aa
A
A
Close
My 11yr old stepson is on way to many meds
I have a 11yr old stepson who is on way to many meds and I'm divorced from his father but have him whenever I want I've been watching him grow up in a very stressful lifestyle he's on 6 different meds for who knows what and is hoarding food at home getting in trouble at school when I have him he's paranoid he wont hardly eat or sleep he don't wanna leave I can go on forever with what this lil boy has been threw I have been told by the mother that she has condsidered letting me have him and I'm so ready to say yes! Please help Thank you
Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Sounds like maybe you should take him? Maybe he'll be better off, it of all the stress... sad what kids have to go through
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I would consider taking the child if it would provide him with someone who can properly sort all these issues out with him.  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
973741 tn?1342346373
I agree.  This child sounds like he could use some stability and you can provide that.  I would of course have counseling ready to go for him.  Good luck and hope he finds a safe home with you where he can overcome these issues.  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
3110545 tn?1343312248
i agree with all of the posts because home is where you can find stability and people who love you and you're providing that :) god bless you
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Step Parenting Community Resources