Aa
A
A
Close
first time stepmother
Ok so I love my husband to death and I defiantly trust him but Ive never been with a man who has kids from a previous relationship its like all new to me . I have 2 sons but the dad isn't in my kids life n I'm also 13 wks pregnant with our first child. Can somebody please tell me does it get easier or us it just my hormones driving me crazy right now ??? Like I said this is all new to me
Cancel
6 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1268057 tn?1462734870
That's a difficult question to answer.  It will depend on alot of different factors.

Does your husband interact well with your children?

Does the children's mother have a good relationship with your husband?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Yes he's great with my kids its definitely a lot easier because my ex isn't in my sons life . Bm has never been disrespectful to me or him and my man never gets out of line with her !! I think she might be jealous were married and expecting our first in Aug !!!! I think it might be my hormones driving me crazy
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
1268057 tn?1462734870
Doesn't seem like you are having any serious problems at this point.  I wouldn't worry about it.  

It is very difficult to predict how these situations will go.  Sounds like you are off on a good start.   I would focus on your baby on the way and the preparation for that.  Sounds like a hormonal thing.

"I think she might be jealous were married and expecting our first in Aug !!!!.......Why are you thinking this?  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I was thinkin she's jealous because we weren't together very long b4 we got married she ****** up tho she cheated on my husband and he was never serious with her . My n him just seemed to click very well to me he's my soul mate !!! His whole fam loves me n they kinda just dealt with her for him, my mil always tells me I'm the daughter she never had !!!! My husband is a only child !
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
1268057 tn?1462734870
Hon, I wouldn't worry about her then.  Plus, this is something you're thinking.  If she said something to you and/or your husband thenthat's something else.  

Don't let your thoughts get the best of you.  Don't create problems in your head that aren't there.  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Thank u so much I really appreciate it :)!!!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Step Parenting Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank