Step Parenting Community
first time stepmother
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to step parenting, anger, behavioral issues, chores, communication, discipline, ex- spouses, family gatherings and meetings, family decisions, frustration, fun activities, grandparents and relatives, guilt, rules, stress, and time issues.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

first time stepmother

Ok so I love my husband to death and I defiantly trust him but Ive never been with a man who has kids from a previous relationship its like all new to me . I have 2 sons but the dad isn't in my kids life n I'm also 13 wks pregnant with our first child. Can somebody please tell me does it get easier or us it just my hormones driving me crazy right now ??? Like I said this is all new to me
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1268057_tn?1418174381
That's a difficult question to answer.  It will depend on alot of different factors.

Does your husband interact well with your children?

Does the children's mother have a good relationship with your husband?
Blank
Yes he's great with my kids its definitely a lot easier because my ex isn't in my sons life . Bm has never been disrespectful to me or him and my man never gets out of line with her !! I think she might be jealous were married and expecting our first in Aug !!!! I think it might be my hormones driving me crazy
Blank
1268057_tn?1418174381
Doesn't seem like you are having any serious problems at this point.  I wouldn't worry about it.  

It is very difficult to predict how these situations will go.  Sounds like you are off on a good start.   I would focus on your baby on the way and the preparation for that.  Sounds like a hormonal thing.

"I think she might be jealous were married and expecting our first in Aug !!!!.......Why are you thinking this?  
Blank
I was thinkin she's jealous because we weren't together very long b4 we got married she ****** up tho she cheated on my husband and he was never serious with her . My n him just seemed to click very well to me he's my soul mate !!! His whole fam loves me n they kinda just dealt with her for him, my mil always tells me I'm the daughter she never had !!!! My husband is a only child !
Blank
1268057_tn?1418174381
Hon, I wouldn't worry about her then.  Plus, this is something you're thinking.  If she said something to you and/or your husband thenthat's something else.  

Don't let your thoughts get the best of you.  Don't create problems in your head that aren't there.  
Blank
Thank u so much I really appreciate it :)!!!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Step Parenting Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank