Stomach Cancer Community
Help please
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE STOMACH CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Stomach Cancer, Prognosis Questions to Ask Your Doctor and Treatment Options.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Help please

My dad had an upper endoscopy done today and the doctor said he had some white spots in the stomach i just wanted to know what it could be and to be ready for whar come. I love my dad more then anything in the world. My mom had breast cancer about 2yrs ago and i dont want to go threw thar again!
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1711789_tn?1361311607
Hi there!

Well, the cause of the white spots cannot be determined based on visualisation alone. These could represent infective growths, ulcers/ erosions, growths from the stomach wall (benign or malignant) etc. A biopsy may be required to determine the etiology of the white spots. It would be best to discuss situation and the further course of investigation with his treating gastroenterologist.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
Blank
Thanks i just worry. But i think the doctor said it was an infection that if not treated to turn into cancer. He is taking some antibiotics. N thanks again for your feed back.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Stomach Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...