Stomach Cancer Community
Is it Back??
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE STOMACH CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Stomach Cancer, Prognosis Questions to Ask Your Doctor and Treatment Options.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Is it Back??

Last year I was diagnose with Malt Lyphoma and went through Chemo and Radiation, recently I have had alot of nausia vomitting and diarhea (diarrhea). I just had a scope and was diagnosed with acute dodenitis which was biopsied, non bleeding erosive gastrophy which was biopsied, gastric mucosal atrophy also biopsied, and a hiatus hernia.  The doctor said I had some lining changes specifially in duodeum which is where I was diagnose with the lymphoma, I have always tested negative for H pylori. I know that they are trying to rule out the lymphoma but I am wondering with all the stuff they found how serious should I be concerned that the lymphoma may have returned.
Tags: Back