Is it Back??
Last year I was diagnose with Malt Lyphoma and went through Chemo and Radiation, recently I have had alot of nausia vomitting and diarhea. I just had a scope and was diagnosed with acute dodenitis which was biopsied, non bleeding erosive gastrophy which was biopsied, gastric mucosal atrophy also biopsied, and a hiatus hernia.  The doctor said I had some lining changes specifially in duodeum which is where I was diagnose with the lymphoma, I have always tested negative for H pylori. I know that they are trying to rule out the lymphoma but I am wondering with all the stuff they found how serious should I be concerned that the lymphoma may have returned.
Hi there!

The prognosis of a relapsed MALToma would depend on location and more on the extent of the lesion, which may require a few investigational studies to be correctly defined. I would suggest discussing in detail with your doctor, after the biopsy report is made available.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!