Stomach Cancer Community
Pain in my stomach I really need some help!!!
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE STOMACH CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Stomach Cancer, Prognosis Questions to Ask Your Doctor and Treatment Options.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Pain in my stomach I really need some help!!!

I've been suffering with pains in my lower abdomen for years I had my appendix out about 5 years ago and stlll get pain in the right hand side but I also suffer with pain in my ovaries mainly my lright hand side. It's more painful when I walk, Ive had an ultrasound and they said everythings ok but I've been having this pain for so long I'm only 18 and I've had shingles , pneumonia, collapsed 8 times felt sick every day without fail mostly after food. Been really tired and lethargic so weak I can't even move sometimes I just wonder if it's a all linked?? I've been on and on at the docs and they don't seem to listen or care. What do you guys think it may be I know u can't diagnose me but I'd like to know your thoughts!! Thanks