Stomach Cancer Community
need advice urgently...
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE STOMACH CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Stomach Cancer, Prognosis Questions to Ask Your Doctor and Treatment Options.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

need advice urgently...

for years on end, approx 6-7years iv had constant heartburn, about 2mnths ago i went in hospital literally the 4th time in 12days because of my attacks and the reason i went in a&e is coz i was sick with blood and pooh in it. when i went in to a&e i ended up having another attack and was taken in recess. i was admitted again and 2 days later had my gall bladder out. they never looked into why i was sick with blood and pooh. i was out ther next day. since then i had constant diahroea, and sickness with old and fresh blood. i have lost weight yet bloating, my stomach feels fine according to the doctors and im on my 3 different lot of antisickness meds. i got an endoscopy on 28th aug and im worried... has anyone had/got this?
1711789_tn?1361311607
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include GI infections, inflammations, gastritis, erosions, ulcers, growths/ masses etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a gastroenterologist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this helps.

Take care!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Stomach Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949