Stomach Cancer Community
need advice urgently...

WELCOME TO THE STOMACH CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Stomach Cancer, Prognosis Questions to Ask Your Doctor and Treatment Options.

need advice urgently...

for years on end, approx 6-7years iv had constant heartburn, about 2mnths ago i went in hospital literally the 4th time in 12days because of my attacks and the reason i went in a&e is coz i was sick with blood and pooh in it. when i went in to a&e i ended up having another attack and was taken in recess. i was admitted again and 2 days later had my gall bladder out. they never looked into why i was sick with blood and pooh. i was out ther next day. since then i had constant diahroea, and sickness with old and fresh blood. i have lost weight yet bloating, my stomach feels fine according to the doctors and im on my 3 different lot of antisickness meds. i got an endoscopy on 28th aug and im worried... has anyone had/got this?
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include GI infections, inflammations, gastritis, erosions, ulcers, growths/ masses etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a gastroenterologist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this helps.

Take care!