Stomach Cancer Community
stomach cancer?
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE STOMACH CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Stomach Cancer, Prognosis Questions to Ask Your Doctor and Treatment Options.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

stomach cancer?

I am a 38 year old female. Hello. I have recently been going through some testing for stomach issues. I freaked out after the ultrasound. The tech said no stones but fatty liver. Said not a big deal. I cancelled the next test to think some things over, I'm really sick, bloating, have had GERD for over ten years. Abdominal pain, black cole like stool, trouble swallowing, leg pain, dizziness, nausea all the time, vertigo. The docter didn't like me cancelling and he sent me a withdrawl (withdrawal) letter that said I should seek attention right away... His nurse said I was fine. The letter was certified. I'm freaking out! Sent a letter back stating I wanted to be reasigned.. That's what he said to do... Now I'm afraid I am in the last stages of this horrible disease!!! I can't get in to see anyone until the 22nd. Should I go into the hospital? I can't eat without cannabis, that is totally new. I'm losing a lot of weight also. Everything I research comes back to this, and I'm at the edge. Total panic 24/7... Palpitations over the top.. I need some peace... Thank you for any advice...
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1711789_tn?1361311607
Hi there!
Well, without a detailed description of the symptoms or a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to comment specifically on the situation. Fatty liver is a fairly common occurrence and may or may not be related to the symptoms. The weight loss has to be significant and unintentional (unrelated to decreased food intake) for it to be considered clinically important. If there are no acute or severe symptoms, an urgent appointment would be unnecessary while in case of acute/ severe symptoms a visit to the ER may be considered.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
Blank
3150308_tn?1352954751
Thank you. Your advice is appreciated.  :)
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Stomach Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...