Stomach Cancer Community
upper stomach area bloating
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE STOMACH CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Stomach Cancer, Prognosis Questions to Ask Your Doctor and Treatment Options.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

upper stomach area bloating

I have some questions regarding my stomach...  the upper part of my stomach is always bloated, esp after eating.  To me I look like I'm pregnant but there is no chance of that at all!!!  Does anyone know what would cause this????  

Example:  yesterday I went out to dinner I had a baled potatoes, butter & sour cream, 2/2 chopped steak with onions , salad an water to drink.  A while after I was having stomach discomfort and not feeling well(bloated) .  What would cause this???

I also did some crunches so I don't know I'd that played a role in of?

I'm 33 ye old female, over weight, high blood pressure, pre diabetic and I've had my gallbladder removed years ago
1711789_tn?1361311607
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possible causes that may need to be considered include GI infections/ inflammations, GI motility issues, GERD, growths/ masses, hormonal/ endocrine causes etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a primary care physician or a gastroenetrologist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Stomach Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979