Stomach Cancer Community
what is wrong with my stomach? misshaped and sudden weight gain.

WELCOME TO THE STOMACH CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Stomach Cancer, Prognosis Questions to Ask Your Doctor and Treatment Options.

I have a weird looking distrorted if you will looking stomach all the sudden. it has become bloated and I have gained at least 2 sizes in over a month. Problem is my diet is better not worse than in past months. Also, It seems just around my waist is where the weight is coming on but it feels like fluid. when i sit down or bend down I feel weird in stomach area, then you look at my stomach and its all mishaped is this a hernia perhaps ??
A hernia is usually pretty obvious when you have one, but did you ever have a doctor check into this and find out what was the cause?