Story telling ,Real or Imaginary ' User Group
Elderly People (1)
About This Group:

Tell us some stories about anything , perhaps you are a budding Author, sad , funny, crazy, any subject ., biographic, lets have Fun, poetry always good, dont mind a bit of politics thrown in LOL...

Founded by margypops on September 28, 2009
81 members

Elderly People (1)

6633865?1297318692
An elderly gentleman....
Had serious hearing problems for a number of years.. He went to the doctor and the doctor was able to have him fitted for a set of hearing aids that allowed the gentleman to hear 100%
The elderly gentleman went back in a month to the doctor and the doctor said, 'Your hearing is perfect... Your family must be really pleased that you can hear again.'
The gentleman replied, 'Oh, I haven't told my family yet.
I just sit around and listen to the conversations. I've changed my will three times!'

Two elderly gentlemen from a retirement center were sitting on a bench under a tree when one turns to the other and says: 'Slim, I'm 83 years old now and I'm just full of aches and pains. I know you're about my age. How do you feel?'
Slim says, 'I feel just like a newborn baby.'
'Really!? Like a newborn baby!?'
'Yep. No hair, no teeth, and I think I just wet my pants.'

An elderly couple had dinner at another couple's house, and after eating, the wives left the table and went into the kitchen.
The two gentlemen were talking, and one said, 'Last night we went out to a new restaurant and it was really great.. I would recommend it very highly.'
The other man said, 'What is the name of the restaurant?'
The first man thought and thought and finally said, 'What is the name of that flower you give to someone you love?
You know.... The one that's red and has thorns.'
'Do you mean a rose?'
'Yes, that's the one,' replied the man. He then turned towards the kitchen and yelled, 'Rose, what's the name of that restaurant we went to last night?'
Ha Ha Ha rahim ...do you think you are getting there , so cute I have seen the road sign you put up in England  ..thanks

You welcome
Ha Ha Ha Margy

I have not gotten there yet, but I am sure everybody will get there if no bad accident nor incident happens..............lol
TOOOOOOOO  FUNNY.  Thank You For Sharing
mishymoshymarcy I need motivation. Feeling ... Comment
Dec 19
knew it wouldnt last that long...
Dec 18 by mishymoshymarcy
Nighthawk61 commented on Promises to myself
Dec 17